- University of Montreal (LL.B) 2013
- University of Montreal (J.D.) 2013
- McGill University (BCom) 2009
- Barreau du Québec 2014
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Association des avocats et avocates en droit familial du Québec (AADFQ)
Fields of practice
- Litigation in Family Law
- Litigation in Law of Persons
- Litigation in Estate Law / Law of Successions
Jillian Levine has a client-centered approach with an emphasis on minimizing conflict and costs. Having completed a stage in a large Montreal firm, Jillian became a member of the Quebec Bar in 2014. Jillian then decided to focus her practice in family law and successions.
Jillian has represented clients before different courts and administrative tribunals as well as in different alternative dispute resolution processes. She is known to advocate zealously for her clients to ensure the best possible outcome. Jillian also volunteers at the YWCA legal information clinic.
Prior to her studies in law, Jillian earned a Bachelor of Commerce from the Desautels Faculty of Management at McGill University.
Languages: English / Français